Watch Wearing

Are you a watch person? 
Lately, I have been on the search for a nice watch. I want one that is cool, classic, and functional. So far, I have loved many, but haven't really found that one watch that calls my name.
Most watches I like tend to be for Men... here are some cool ones that have crossed my radar. 


This watch is a little too modern for me, but a great men's watch none-the-less.


A Coworker of mine just ordered this wooden watch...cool concept and style, right? It didn't fit her, so her fiance now wears it!


Now, I really enjoy Michael Kors watches... The gold, silver and rose gold watches are my favorite... but I would not mind this plastic version!

Now, This is my all-time favorite watch... If I could have afford a Rolex, I would absolutely snatch this up!

Any other fabulous watch suggestions you would like to share? 

Comments

Popular Posts