Obsessions

I have two new obsessions, and I thought I would share them with you! 
The first item of business is a pen that I asked to keep after a coworker let me sign a birthday card at her desk... 

Have you seen these pens before? Well they are made from 89% recycled content and the writing is as smooth as butter! I feel like I have been waiting for this pen to arrive my entire adult life, and it is finally here... I am truly in love and I think you will be too!

The next new obsession I have recently discovered is a mini tub Vaseline.


I noticed these little cuties at CVS a month or so ago, but was in a hurry, so I decided to save the purchase for another time. For some reason, the next few weeks passed and I probably thought about the mini Vaseline tub everyday... I knew I wouldn't stop obsessing over it until I gave one a try, and when I saw them again a few weeks later at Target, I decided to give it a try... And I love it! I mean, I do have a rather large Vaseline at home, and could have gotten a little container of my own to refill, but I am a sucker for all things cute. If you are a Vaseline fan like I am, I would highly recommend the mini version as well. 

Those are my new finds that I think are worthy of a purchase. Let me know if you have found something wonderful as well, and I will surely give it a try!


Comments

Popular Posts