Sleepy Time


Some weeks seem to roll on by before we have a moment to blink.... and yet, there are others that seem to crawl on all fours. And no matter how many times you close your eyes, nothing seems to be different when you open them back up! 
Maybe it's because I haven't slept well for a few days, but for me, this week is definitely on all fours.
 I shouldn't say that like it is a bad thing... I mean, what's so bad about time slowing down? If I wasn't so sleepy, I bet I would enjoy the time a lot more...then again, if I wasn't as sleepy, I am sure the time would be rolling by again...faster than that blink. 

Did you know that it should take us (ideally) around 10 to 15 minutes to fall asleep at night? If you fall asleep in under 5 minutes, you are overly exhausted, hence, sleep deprived! 
More fun sleeping fact can be found here!


P.S. Mom, thank you for sending me this picture, it made my day!

Comments

  1. You and Eli were always such good sleepers.
    I never had problems putting you to bed.
    What happened?
    I try reading in bed and usually fall asleep after reading the same sentence 4 times!
    maybe you ought to try reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts