Grilling Peppers In-doors


Grilled Red Peppers are wonderful, but I have always been afraid to grill them on the stove... I have never been one who thinks playing with fire is fun and maybe that has something to do with it... If only I had the courage to put my hand through fire and burn stuff like my older brother used to do when we were young; unfortunately, my immediate instinct was to put the flames out, or run! This may be linked to the hot ashes of firewood that singed my bottom while sleeping way to close to a camp fire during my youth... but I digress.

Back to the grilling of red peppers... 
I found a video on grilling peppers, where the "grill" time is done inside the oven! This may seem a little wimpy to you, but it's such a great alternative... check the video out if you are interested! 

Comments

Popular Posts