Friday Word Day


Happy Friday! Have you seen these pictures with this little boy? They always crack me up, and I love the message on this one!
Do you have anything planned for the weekend yet? I do not, but John has a list O-things-to-do, and I will be playing his supporting role! Crossing off a checklist feels so great, and I tend to make a game out of it; a competition between myself and the list. 

Margaret Thatcher had this great thought, that you should "look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it's when you've had everything to do and you've done it." Thank you Ms. Thatcher for setting a great tone for this weekend... hopefully John and I will enjoy the feeling of supreme satisfaction by Sundays end!

I look forward to your company Monday, but until then, enjoy your (hopefully satisfying) weekend!

Here is Fridays Word of the day...

Fruition- The point at which a plan or project is realized; pleasurable use or possession; enjoyment.

*Synonyms: accomplishment, achievement, consumption

P.S. One thing on our list is grocery shopping, because all of my produce has either been eaten, or has gone bad. I just recently found this article about 5 foods you shouldn't refrigerate, and have found it super helpful. Hopefully it will be helpful for you as well!

Comments

Popular Posts