Damn Interesting

I was on the train today, and realized I left the book I am reading at home... because I enjoy my morning reading time, I decided to look for something else on my phone to read (crazy that phones have the ability to become books now!). What I found was a website that just posts interesting material! Have you ever heard of t Damn Interesting dot com? They have some pretty fascinating articles that covers topics in both the past and present... 

I choose to read about Chinese foot binding... probably not the happiest morning read, but absolutely interesting! Check it out if you have time.

Also, I have one more interesting find for you... bath "pebbles" that stabilize water temperature! Such a genius invention for keeping baths nice and warm...I love green technology!


Comments

Popular Posts