Friday Word Day


Hello Hello! Friday has rolled along and here we are! What will you be doing this weekend? All I've been thinking about lately is vacationing, and this picture just sums up so much about the beauty of vacation fun!

Tonight a friend and I will be making dinner and watching a movie! So excited to get into my pj's and hangout... maybe the macaron making will start tonight as well... but that's if we are really motivated. Besides that, John and I have reservations on Sunday at a super foodie restaurant, and I am extremely excited to go! Sounds like a pretty good weekend, don't you think?

Happy weekend! Oh yeah, check this out if you want to giggle...

Sabbatical - any extended period of leave from one's customary work, especially for rest, to acquire new skills or training, etc.

*Synonyms: break, rest, vacation, leave 

Comments

Popular Posts