Pillow Talk



Lately I have been trying to be cognizant of everything I take for granted. For example, every night I go to sleep in my bed, and have a pillow that keeps my head comfortable. Have I ever stopped to say thanks for that pillow? No. So now, before I get out of bed, I think about how wonderful it was to sleep on my pillow, and to have clean sheets and pillow cases. This sounds funny...believe me, the first time I tried it, I was like "thanks a lot pillow"... but I knew that if I did not really put my heart into this idea, no matter how strange it sounds, I wouldn't get anything out of it. When I give thanks to my fabulous pillow and comfortable bed for my past nights rest, I get out of bed with a smile already on my face. Try it and tell me what you think.

Comments

Popular Posts