Learning Something New


Knitting...this is what I will be doing for the next month. I have heard, that if you keep your brain active and constantly challenged, you will live a long, healthy, meaningful life. I have decided to pick a new meaningful task and that is to knit...next will be to play guitar, and after that will be to perfect an upside down cake....

I want to be able to knit for family and friends, for my future babies, for anyone who might need a warm scarf in the winter. A woman came to me and offered to teach me how to knit for free, so now we are meeting, and I am happy. I have made a commitment, and am working towards a goal. Let others push you...better yet, push others to be better, stronger, happier...

My advice...do something that you have always wanted to do...take a dance class, painting class, yoga class.....become a runner, a cook, a photographer... just do something new, and you will learn so much more about yourself....I promise. You may feel as thought you are too busy, but we are only as busy as we make ourselves.

Comments

Popular Posts