Happy Holidays


To all the ones I love, to the one's I still have yet to fall in love with, and to those whom I may never have the honor of meeting, I wish you warmth, happiness and peace within during this Holiday Season.

Not everybody celebrates a holiday at this time, but, I find that it's a perfect time for anybody to take a moment for reflection...reflection on who we are and who makes our World a better place to be...
Time to reflect on, if we really take the time to celebrate them, and us, enough...

 I read an article where a husband was raving about his wife, and how she was the reason he survived cancer... he mentioned that, it's easy to take the one's closest to the hearts for-granted, and at times, we tend to treat strangers nicer than we do loved ones...

This really made me think about my life and actions. Time to slow down, take a few deep breath's, and remember who touches your heart with their actions and love... they are the true-life presents that will forever be irreplaceable, unique and amazing.

Thank you for being my present. I adore you. 

Comments

Popular Posts