Friday Word Day

This morning, I woke up hoping there would be snow on the ground,
 but once again it was raining in Chicago...
Oh well, I guess it will be a day to stay inside and finish up what is left on my check-list before the New Year is here...

First on my list: Fix my internet connection- Now I am in a heated battle with my Linksye's box... I want to throw the whole thing out the window and watch it break into a million pieces! Why are routers so immensely complicated? When I called the Cisco 800 number, I was sent to their hotline in India once again, and they will only help me if I pay them 39.99 for a new year warranty... AHHHH, I am damned and determined to figure it out without paying another fee...

After 3 1/2 hours of frustration,  I am taking a break from the stupid box, taking a deep breath, and coming back to it when I am calm...which might just be next week...

Ok, Here is Friday Word of the Day:

Thwart- to run counter to as to effectively oppose or baffle; contravene; defeat the hopes or aspirations of

*Synonym: baffle, beat, foil, frustrate

Comments

Popular Posts