Earliest Memory




Do you have a first memory? One you can remember from a time before words formed in your mouth? A memory that sticks with you through the years, and can be replayed in your mind, untouched by the passing of time?

I do not have a clear memory that comes to mind before preschool. Vaguely, I can remember the feeling of being past around at my Grandmothers house, and hugging my brother for a picture...but nothing is clear and crisp.


My first real memory was in preschool. l remember having my father bring a change of clothes for me when I had an accident. He hugged me and told me everyone has accidents and to make sure I speak up if I feel the urge to go... as my loved ones know, I seem to have the smallest bladder known to man, and have not stopped asking for the restroom since. 

Comments

Popular Posts