Friday Word of the Day

Happy Friday! Any fun activities you will be partaking in this weekend? I know I will be enjoying some wine with my friend tonight, and getting in as much "read-time" as possible... you see I started a book club with some friends, and some of their friends...I am so excited to start on the book I chose (to get the ball rolling), but that means I have to finish the three books I am in the middle of! (who really starts three books at the same time? I know, I have no patience).
I am really thinking it is time I invest in a Kindle, because traveling with my books can get heavy and messy (spills, missing pages, Ballou's paw prints...). What are your thoughts? Do you own one, love it, hate it? At first I was so against the idea, as I am a tactile person...but, now I am seeing a lot more pro's than I do con's.


Ok off that tangent and on to Fridays word!!! This is one of my absolute favorite words in the entire English dictionary and I use it all the time.


Behoove- To be necessary or proper for, as for moral or ethical considerations; to be worthwhile to.


*Synonym: benefit, suit, befit

Comments

  1. I have one and I love it! I didn't consider myself much of a reader, but I read a lot more know that I have it. I vote get one! Especially now that they have made them more affordable and have some cool ones :) Love you girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am often tempted to get one, but at the end of the day I love the amassing of books (aka "development of my personal library"). The thought of a living room/office/whatever room NOT filled with shelves of books makes me sad...

    That said, if Kindles ever drop below $75 I'll totally get one to replace crappy paperback mysteries and romances!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I know I love books too and that is my problem, but I think I would read more...well probably a lot faster at least because I could bring my book with me everywhere... Thanks you both for the feedback! Now I just have to decide! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts