Friday Word Day


Hello Friday friends! In the middle of the night, I woke up to birds chirping. There was a horrible thunder storm  and I think the birds were confused with the light coming from the continuous streaks of lightening. I felt bad for them, but even worse for myself... as long as they kept their chirping, nobody was going to rest! About an hour and a half later, I finally fell back to sleep waking up this morning, mourning the lost slumber.

An iced americano and some Aruba coconut lotion has helped cheer me up this A.M., and date-night tonight will come just in time! 

Have a great weekend with whatever you are up to, and enjoy Friday's word

Exuberance- joyful enthusiasm; an overflowing amount; an emotion of great happiness

*Synonyms:  abundance, joy, vigor  

Comments

Popular Posts