A Drunk Purchase Gone Right

A month or so ago, I met some of my girlfriends for wine and chit-chat. On my commute back home (on public transportation!) I decided to check my emails, where a new Groupon message was waiting. Word to the wise, do not shop online when you have alcohol in your system... 

Somehow, I ended up with a year subscription to  "O"  magazine. 
Nothing against Oprah, but her magazine seemed to be geared for an...older, more suburban audience.
When the first magazine came in, I thought I would give it a try, and I must admit, I really like it! The tips  have been super helpful, and the articles well written and interesting... 

What has been the best tip thus far? That's easy!

(A perfectly balanced cheese plate!)

 After a get-together (such as a wine and cheese party) take all the little pieces of cheese you have leftover, and place them in a ramekin or small serving bowl. Turn oven to 350 degrees and melt the cheese together for a yummy new creation. You can eat it hot like a dip, or cut it up for salads and sandwiches after it cools...Cannot wait to try this out!

Comments

Popular Posts