Cinnamon Toast


When I was young, Mom had a shaker filled with cinnamon and sugar already pre-mixed for us to shake on our toast. It was one of my favorite breakfasts... the warm toast, melted butter, sweet cinnamon and sugar. Every component seemed to play perfectly against the other ; I would always make sure to finish every crumb... this makes me wonder, why did I stop eating this delicious treat after the age of 10? Maybe because it was just that.... a treat.
Yes, cinnamon toast is far from a breakfast for champions, but there is something to be said about indulging in simple, easy flavors every once in a while... I think I may just make a few slices for breakfast tomorrow...

Cinnamon Toast
  • Your favorite sliced bread
  • A little butter
  • About a pinch of cinnamon
  • A little larger pinch of organic cane sugar
Make your toast, spread the butter and sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar on top. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts