(Picture of John and I from summer...less swimming and more relaxing with friends!)
You see, my anxiety has been running a bit on the higher side lately, and I thought a great workout would really help to calm me down...swimming sounds perfect right? Wrong! Well, wrong if you made your goal 20 laps like I did. By the second lap, I wanted to go home...but I stuck it out and made it through all 20 of my striving-oh-so-high goal!
By the time I got home and showered, my energy was zapped and my body felt extremely sore, (and not the good sore). Frantic to feel better, I shoved two banana's, a handful of carrots, water and tea down my throat...that didn't help as quickly as I was hoping it too, so I called John, who laughed and told me to relax and watch a movie...seeing as I am horrible at relaxing for long periods of time, I decided to go on a little walk and come home to do what always helps me feel better...window-web shop!
If I were a real swimmer, this would be my wish list:
- Super awesome (one piece) bathing suit
- Great sweat-suit from lululemon...oh so comfy and chic!
- The best conditioning treatment and a stripping shampoo
- Some fun swim goggles
- Hat #1 and hat #2 to hide my wet hair in when I leave the gym
- To stave off dry skin this Moisturizing lotion works wonders and smells like Mexico to me!
- Swimming cap...I mean at least they come in cool colors
- A KitchenAid mixer to make energy packed food...too far of a push? Oh well!