Hanging Gardens




I love living in a city, but I want a garden so badly, I can almost taste the juices from tomatoes and heat from my someday jalapenos. For now, I am going to have to settle on what fits into my shoebox of an apartment. Woolly Pocket breathable herb planters are my solution. Made out of recycled plastic, these hanging herb gardens are perfect for anyone who wants to explore the culinary world of herbs, without the high price tag and waste of plastic containers. Because I want an indoor version, my heart landed on the pocket called "Wally". Having so many herbs at my side in the kitchen leads for fabulous and creative adventures! Previously, I always worried about how to keep my herbs fresh..now, all I need is a sunny spot and some loving water to nurture their little, living, herb souls.

http://www.woollypocket.com/

Comments

Popular Posts