Better Shopper



When you are in the store, and about to pick up a needed product, do you ever stop and wonder just where that product came from? How many hands worked on it? Were the people treated fairly, and paid a socially responsible wage? Were the factories sanitary? Were any animals injured in the development of this product? Is the company environmentally responsible? What impact does this company and this product have on the earth? Does the price tag honesty depict how much work went into the product?
These are just some of the questions that run through my head while I am shopping. Inside of me (and I'm sure you as well) I want to do good. I want to buy good. I want to support good. A couple years ago, I learned about a website called, betterworldshopper.com. The people who created it asked themselves the same questions I did, but could not find a place for answers. So, they did something about it, and researched major avenues of supply and demand, to come up with their findings. If I know I am going to buy something, I would like that product to have the smallest footprint on this earth as possible. Personally, I feel better buying products from good companies. Check out your favorite products, and see what grade they receive!

Note* A lot of small and new companies have not made it through their data yet, So do the research on your own! Being an informed shopper, gives you and your money a lot more power.


www.betterworldshopper.com

Comments

Popular Posts