Footsie


After college, I had many ideas about my future state in this world. After months and months of mulling my options around in my head and heart, I have left but a few to pursue. One of my in-between career dreams is to become a foot model. Yes, a foot model. Thanks to my mother's good-feet genes, I was born with little, narrow, high arching feet. My toes are in good shape and my toenails are very well maintained. further, my ankles are very dainty, enhancing the over all foot package. My dear friend Tasya is an amateur photographer, and has dutifully taken on the task of humoring my dream. Last night, we talked about my foot photo shoot, and she has wonderful ideas for me. I think this is actually going to go somewhere! If nothing else, I can use the pictures for next years christmas cards. I woke up this morning determined to get my feet out of winters hibernation. Secrets of Gorgeous, by Esther Blum, has a wonderful sugar scrub that is painless to make. When sugar is used in scrub form, it dissolves and turns into a serum base. This becomes glycolic acid, which is a fabulous exfoliant for skin. Keep the sugar on the outside, and your all good!

Footsie Sugar Scrub

1/4 - 1/2 Cup of sugar
1-2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (can use more or less if desired)
2 Drops lavender essential oil, or any other essential oil you have and want to use

- Place sugar into a tupperware and add in the EVOO. You may want more of less, depending on what consistency you enjoy.
- Add in your essential oil, stir the mixture around to incorporate oil.
- The mixture is done! Use with a pumice to scrub, scrub, scrub your problem spots!
- The mixture will turn into a serum/ glycolic acid. When finished, Rinse well and dab dry. If desired, use a nice lotion for extra moisture.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts