Friday Word Day


Friday is here, and what an anticipated Friday it is! The 2012 Summer Olympics are set to kick off tonight, and I'm  excited to see what London has us their sleeves for opening ceremonies

My Mom is coming in for the weekend, and John and I are going to take her on the Chicago Architectural tour...have you ever been on it? Last year I went with some friends, and loved it! If you live in chicago, or come to visit, you absolutely need to check it out!
Later, we will meet up with Johns parents for dinner, and check out the Wicker Park Fest on Sunday. 

All in all, it should be a fabulous weekend for me, and I hope you have a great time too!
Enjoy the Olympic games, and GO TEAM USA!

Word of the Day:

Paramount- more important than anything else; supreme; having supreme power

*Synonyms: supreme, sovereign, chief, top

Comments

Popular Posts