Honey Lip Scrub



Warm weather feels fabulous on my skin, but my lips on the other hand, are not to happy with the extra rays. As I run through the windy city, I feel my lips screaming at me for protection. Even with SPF chap-stick, my lips still seem to peel. That was until I found this wonderful lip scrub! With only three simple ingredients, this scrub really does the trick, turning my lips from cracked, to kissable. Try it out and your pout will thank you!

Honey Lip Scrub

- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- a few drops of olive oil

Mix the baking soda and honey together until a smooth paste is formed. Apply to lips, leaving on for a couple minutes. Next, gently rub the scrub on your lips to remove your dead skin. Remove the scrub with water, and apply a bit of olive oil to add extra moisture.

Found on www..becomegorgeous.com

Comments

Popular Posts