Irish Coffee Recipe:
- 1/4 cup chilled whipping cream
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/3 cups hot strong coffee
- 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) Irish Whiskey
- Whisk whipping cream and 2 teaspoons of sugar in a bowl, until cream is able to hold firm peaks. (refrigerate for up to a 1/2 hour)
- Heat your glasses with hot water. Dry them very quickly.
- Immediately, place 1/2 teaspoon of sugar into each glass and pour in hot coffee. Stir until sugar. dissolves, and add 3 tablespoons of whiskey into each glass.
- Spoon on chilled cream and serve!
*makes two yummy drinks
- Use really good Irish Whiskey and strong coffee.
- You want to make it with freshly whipped cream, because it's not tea same without it!