Coconut Shrimp

I slipped on black ice and wiped out yesterday. My hands were cut up, and my body was instantly sore, but no real damage to me or my ego... After work, I was still in a lot of pain, so I went grocery shopping with John, made some delicious fajitas (Of course I did... I mean who rests when they feel like crap these days anyways?...) and then made it to bed. 
Before I fell asleep, I started thinking about how yummy my fajitas were, and how I would have loved some Coconut Shrimp to go along side them.
Waking up this morning, I was feeling even worse (that second day curse) and made the decision that I should treat myself after work...What better way than with food, and why not coconut shrimp?
 Below is a recipe I found that looks delicious... It may be cold outside, but that won't stop me from being festive inside...
 I feel like I have talked about coconut shrimp before, but I am going to post it again, because it just makes me happy.





Comments

Popular Posts