Cookie Exchange

In the Hast of the Holidays, I have forgotten to put up the pictures of my cookie exchange! We had a lot of fun, and so many different kinds of cookies....

Everybody made a cookie tag to mark their cookies...

Here's Claire and I drinking mimosas and scoping out the sweets...

Some of the yummy cookies!

Somehow, Britt ended up with a cookie stuck to her...

More cookies and tags... Chocolate Chip always makes an appearance...


Ballou was so happy to have her friends, but after, she slept for two days straight to catch up on her missed naps...

Some of the wonderful girls...

At the end we had a raffle, and everyone went home with cookies to share. I cannot wait to have another party next year, and will absolutely make this an annual tradition. The next party on my list is a hot cocoa party! I found the idea on pinterest...

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this post with me. It's good to see people having a good time!

    Just thought I'd stop by for a visit to your blog, so as you can see I did.

    May you have much peace in every moment you're in?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts