Great Tubs

My childhood house in Cleveland, Ohio had an old claw-foot tub that I loved very much. It made me feel sophisticated being in it, and enjoyed how the shower curtain had the freedom to wrap around the whole thing if it felt the urge to do so...such a happy and free tub really...a great place to relax, and take a nice, long bath.
Now, my tub is a crabby oldChicagoapartment tub that has a finicky faucet and boring white tiles... If it wasn't for our beautiful shower curtain, I would never want to get in! Hopefully my next place will have a happy tub again.

Here are some that inspire me...

This one is so homey and inviting...
I think, Copper tub equals awesomeness...
A shower and tub...so yin and yang...
And of course, the claw-tub with candles to ignite a warm and loving mood. 

Comments

Popular Posts