Martha's Paints


"Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold. But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow." - Douglas Pagels

I believe color to be so important in life. We count on it to keep us safe, inspire our souls and energize our bodies; whether it be with food, clothing or traveling, we use color to guide us in our daily decisions. I love colors because of the powers they possess....and how they can expel practically any emotion they choose to from my heart... evoking laugher, smiles, or tears.

Martha Stewart has one of my favorite lines of paints that cover many bases on the color spectrum, and one of my favorite past times is browsing through her beautiful selection. Each time I come and visit the color page, a new favorite emerges, and I dream about what it would look like on the walls around me.

Need to get inspired? check it out and see which color you would like to slide down today...www.marthastewart.com 

Comments

  1. Love the colors! I am thinking a color scheme change is in order for the Hutchinson house!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts