Some Good Luck


Today I woke up with a spring in my step! It was one of those mornings when your eyes open before your alarm clock naturally. All was great, until a bird crapped on my arm while walking to the EL. I called John to complain, and he mentioned some people see it as a sign of good luck...have you heard that before? It's a pretty strange way to get some good luck, but hey, I'll take it!

Thank the Lord It had hand sanitizer and tissues in my purse... hopefully that good luck will kick in and the rest of the day will be fabulous!

Here are some quotes that I thought were really great, that may help set your day off on the right foot (while remaining bird-poop free).

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive."


"Laughter is good for thinking because when people laugh, it is easier for them to admit new ideas to their minds." 

-His Holiness Tenzin Gyatso; 14th Dalai Lama-

Comments

Popular Posts