Friday Word Day


I was sitting at my desk last night and glanced over at the mirror behind me. There I was, without makeup, sleepy from an eventful day, and content with the current moment... I realized every day, I am starting to love that person I see staring back at me more and more. .I decided to take a picture and capture that moment.  I will use it to remind me of that thought.

 Do you like what you see when you look into a mirror? Does the reflected you see back match the person on the inside? 

Do me a favor sometime this weekend, and take a look at yourself in the mirror. Then, say three nice things about what you see. I know it may seem a bit awkward at first, but I think it is a great way to remember what you love and you.

I  hope you have a wonderful Friday, and enjoy yourself wherever you may be.

Here is the word of the day!

Unanimity- everyone being of one mind; the state of quality of being unanimous.

*Synonyms: harmony, concert, unity

Comments

Popular Posts