How do you relax?


Sometimes I forget how many differences people can have from one another. I don't know why, but it's strange to me that some people do not use reading, cooking, yoga and taking walks, as their tools for relaxation... Isn't that what everyone enjoys?

 The funny thing is, I never noticed my misconceptions until John pointed them out to me....point blank.
 In the midst of my attempt in convincing him on how relaxing with a good book can be, he started to ask me questions about why it's so important to have him relax in the same way...  I had no other answer besides wanting to share the joy of relaxation with a person I love... 

Then an epiphany happened:

My dreams of libraries and a walks by the lake, are equivalent to his dreams of a comfy couch in front of a flat screen with a hockey game on.
I cannot seem to make up my mind on if this is a good or bad thing... or if it even matters...

What are your thoughts on the matter? Do you believe relaxing in the same way is important? 

Comments

Popular Posts