Friday Word Day


You know those days when you wake up knowing it's going to be a good day? Well, I had that this morning, but it was a feeling about the entire weekend...love when that happens! 
What will you be up to? John and I have a baptism to go to, and I really do not know the proper etiquette on what to give for religious holidays...do you? You would think the catholic church would have covered that topic during one of my 23 years through catholic schooling (went to a catholic college just by chance!).
 Every person I have talked to has given me a different opinion on the matter, so let me know if have an answer for me! 
Besides that, it's hockey playoffs and I am ready for some good games! Here are some of the hockey stats if you missed the first few games...Go Black Hawks!

Auspicious- conductive to success; favorable giving or being a sign of future success.

*Synonyms: advantage, favorable, lucky, hopeful

Comments

Popular Posts