Energy Responsibility

Are you responsible for the energy you are providing? 

Have you ever been around a person who was so horribly mean and negative, that you find yourself becoming just as aggressively negative as form of defense... rebuttaling the energy that is surrounding you? Now, that person who is in a bad mood not only dispensed their negativity to you, but also has more bad energy coming their way that you are now giving off.

It is a horrible cycle, and makes me think about our own ability of self control.  Do you take responsibility for the energy you put into the Universe? I know sometimes it is easy to to let these cycles happen, but always remember what you put out in this World will come back to you...for, ever action has a reaction in response. I promise you it is much easier to love then it is to hate.

Are you ready to take responsibility? I know I am. 

Comments

  1. I love your pictures. they make me feel so warm and fuzzy when I see your beautiful face with the cutest dog in chicago.
    I love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts