Weekend Wine Down



     What will you be doing this weekend? Hopefully it involves a little R and R with your loved ones. What am I doing you ask? Well, a few of my friends will be in town, and (as is tradition) we will be breaking bread (cheese and crackers really) over some yummy wine.
      If you have not tried Charles Smith's wines yet, I highly recommend you do. It tends to be my wine of choice lately, and I just picked up a bottle for my weekend get-together as well.  Smith is a very cool entrepreneur who breaks the traditional beliefs about where wine should be made. His thought is that the money should be in the wine and not in the packaging... and I would have to agree with him! All I can say is that they do it right in Walla Walla Washington!

Check out K Vineyard and have a stupendous weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts