Cheers to Another 25

Happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend? I will be celebrating my quarter century birthday with my lovely puppy and some friends in Chicago... do not know if any other birthday will trump last years (i.e. I fell in L.O.V.E, was in Nashville honky tonken with my best friend...) but I do believe each new year is an adventure, and one to be excited about.
As my path turns a new direction, I hope you will come along for the ride! Every time I read your comments, I think about the human spirit and how easy it is to spread love...if we only reach out a hand and do so. Thank you so very much for following my humble blog, sharing your thoughts, and helping to spread the good vibrations.
CHEERS, to another healthy, happy, heart-warming 25!

Thanks Tasya for the wonderful photo... great reminder to always eat your 3 to 4 servings of fruit each day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts