Love...

A coworker of mine said one simple phrase to me yesterday that started an avalanche in my mind and heart.... She was smiling and cleaning up her desk, when she looked up and shared with me her thought: "I love being in love, don't you?"... I smiled and laughed at her beautiful acknowledgement of a wonderful feeling. Yes I love being in love...but what am I in love with? once the brainstorming started, I could not stop it from consuming my mind, heart and soul. Here are some of the things that I love being in love with...


Sharing drinks with wonderful friends...

Silly people...

Seafood...

Sunflowers...

Unconditional love...

The best doggie a girl could ever have...

A fridge full of fresh food...

Family...

J.P.P.B....

Dancing my heart out with best friends...
Unique and pure characters...
Smiling...
Mothers and Daugthers...
Get-togethers and reunions...
Cabins...

Concerts in the rain...
Chicago life...

Cleveland's everlasting faith and hope...

What are some of the things you are in love with being in love with?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts