Monday, February 27, 2012

To Be In Bed


What I would do to be in bed with my kindle, John, Ballou and a tray of wonderful breakfast foods...

I don't know how I did it, but somehow I seemed to piss off my left ankle. It happened Thursday of last week, when I tucked my legs underneath my bottom while at my desk. A few e mails later, I changed positions and started to notice some shooting pains...
Now, I know it sounds crazy that it took a little awhile for me to notice shooting pains, but remember I do have Lupus, and pain shoots through my body whenever it feels the need to do so (and in a way, it's a good thing I can ignore slight aches!). 
This weekend passed, and it was just a minor irritation... that was until last night. A continuous dull ache set in and has yet to miss a throbbing beat.

Oh, what I would do for that bed!
Alas, life keeps moving, painful or pain-free... and maybe it's better that way in the end. Time well spent may take the focus away long enough to forget the pain... at least for a little bit anyways!

P.S. As I was thinking about that tray with breakfast foods, I realized I don't have a tray at home! Moving to the top of my list "to buy soon" are these awesome trays from West Elm...



1 comment:

  1. OMG there is nothing like getting cozy in bed! And that bed in that setting is beautiful! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...