My Winter Goal, Macarons



My goal for the end of this winter, is to teach myself how to make delicious macarons!
I have always had a love for these cookies, and French food in general...for, they are the masters of finding beauty and balance in simplicity and elegance.

The delight macarons add to any occasion is amazing...think about how impressive it would be if you were able to whip up a batch of these beautiful cookies for a party... 

Martha Stewart's website has a recipe that looks simple enough, so I will take at them this week. If you want to join in on the "winter-goal fun", I have attached the recipe, but will list the ingredients from the website (for convince) down below!

Ingredients

  • For The Macarons

    • 1 cup confectioners' sugar
    • 3/4 cup almond flour
    • 2 large egg whites, room temperature
    • Pinch of cream of tartar
    • 1/4 cup superfine sugar

Comments

Popular Posts