Sea Salt Cleanses

Cleanse Cleanse Cleanse....that is what my focus is on while we roll on through to the next. As I was talking to a friend about cleanses, I was reminded of one of my all time favorites. A Sea Salt Cleanse!  This cleanse is a very basic constipation reliever, and will help your stomach and colon loosen up if you are in discomfort. The easiest way to use a salt cleanse is to:

  •  Take about 2 teaspoons sea salt
  •  Juice of half a lemon (which usually is around 2 tablespoons of juice)
  •  A (big full) glass of warm water
Just mix all of your ingredients together, and drink up. You see, salt can typically be absorbed by the body, but sea salt in a high amount cannot be absorbed quickly, therefore it flushes right out of your system, cleaning your stomach and intestines along the way!



 Cheers to your health!

Comments

  1. I thought drinking sea salt was bad for you? I gargle it though and use the neti pot which does wonders. interesting piece of information. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts