27


Here I am at 27! When I was in high school, I was convinced I would have been married to my high school sweetheart, have had one baby and another on the way, own a big house on a lake and also have a phenomenal career. In my naivete, I believed I would always be healthy, strong and know exactly what I wanted in life.

Then, life happened. There were twists and turns only God could have predicted. There were high points that surpassed my dreams and low points that I wouldn't have believed without living them.

Yes, there is much more that I still do not know, but here is what I have learned thus far.

1. The energy you put out in this World will come back to you in fold, so if you are kind to yourself and to others, you will surely find kindness heading your way.
2. Never be afraid to question, but have your limit. If something is good/feels good, allow it to be.
3. Water is a body and minds best friend so drink up!
4. Do not take yourself so seriously - laughter heals most wounds.
5.  Life is fleeting, so enjoy and respect the present.


Never in my wildest dreams, did I think I would have the friends that I do. Thank you for showing me what true beauty is and accepting me, beauty marks and scars included. I was blessed to be born into a family that taught me the true meaning of love and humility - those lessons are the foundation of who I am, and without you, I would not be me. Lastly, without meeting John, I would not have believed love reached as far and wide as it does. Thank you for showing me the importance of standing up for myself and how to accept love for what it is. Above all else, thank you for showing me how amazing this life can be.


Comments

  1. hope you had the happiest of birthday...beautiful post, love you very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the essence of beauty. Your father and I surely created two perfect children. Happy Birthday....again

    I love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts