Summer Goals

Voom - the weekend is over and Monday is well on its way! 
How is it that summer days seem shorter, even though they are technically longer? Yesterday, I painted my nails a fun color, and was so proud of myself for sitting still long enough to let them dry... or so I thought...


... It turns out I did not sit still long enough to let them really dry, and ended up smooshing them right after I took this picture - thankfully I did have this as evidence!

As for those popsicles I was supposed to make, I am behind on that as well. We ended up grabbing ice cream instead from our favorite local spot - I got a  scoop of peach! 


(Yes, that is considered one scoop!)


Moving ahead this week, I am ready to implement my Summer goals that I have not been taking seriously - getting back to the gym at least 5 days a week and cutting back on snacking throughout the day... What are your Summer goals? Maybe we can work on motivating each other!

Comments

Popular Posts