A Few Of My Favorite Things

The end of Winter has everyone itching for happier times. It seems so easy to be sad when the sky is grayer than smoke... But being sad is no way to spend our days waiting for the sun! 
I think Maria (The Sound of Music) summed it up Perfectly - "when the dog bites, when the bee sting, when I'm feeling saaad... I simply remember my favorite things.. and then I don't feeel soooo baaaadd"



Starting with an oldie, but a goodie! Can never go wrong with Orangina!




Elizabeth Arden's, Eight Hour Cream is a new must for my chapped and tired hands/elbows/feet/lips/anydryarea!


Luardi I Phone Cases - This one is my personal case, but I also enjoy the wooden and various flag pattern cases too:)


And last but not least, The Body Shop's  Body Mist's - each scent is light and an instant mood brightener!

Comments

Popular Posts