CK ONE Makeup Review

This summer, my makeup focus will concentrate on smooth and beautiful skin with bright, fresh lips! Last week I went  into Ulta to check out what they had for Spring, and came across CK one's new makeup line. I decided to try on a few colors and ended up walking out with two lip sticks and a new foundation! Totally in love with this new line! The foundation is a 3 in 1 (serum, primer and foundation) and is very light coverage - which is what I was looking for. 

If you are looking to try a new makeup line, I would absolutely give CK a try! *Full discolsure - I have not tested their lip glosses, liners, eye shadows, mascara or nail polishes - But, what I have tried in the line, I really do enjoy!


Yesterday, I took a picture of myself with one of the fun new colors I bought, but then I stumbled upon these pictures and I do have to say that these models look a little more... put together than I did in  my picture! 






Comments

Popular Posts