Small Changes





This past weekend, I stopped by the salon were I worked through college - just to say hello and catch up with old friends. When I walked in the door, I had this intense "cutting" itch - as in, lets chop off my hair! This always happened to me while I worked there and I usually couldn't grow my hair past my chin for longer than a week! Instead of chopping off the whole head of hair this time, I decided to just get some bangs, and was reminded of how such small changes can create rather grand illusions. Afterwards,  John and I went to a bar to watch some college football, and this was the photo he got of me. Not the best, but you get the idea of what they look like! This was just what I was looking for - the right kind - well, really it's more like the safe kind - of self expression!

Comments

Popular Posts