Packing Up

This weekend, I will be going to Austin Texas for a work trip. Have you been to Austin before? I've always wanted to go and cannot wait to relax by the water! 
Because it's only Friday through Sunday, I am planning on packing just a carry-on... and as a natural planner and control freak, I decided to pack last night! It's funny because I always think in my head that I am a light packer, but  at the end of the day, I prove myself wrong. Of-course, my carry on bag is overflowing and way too heavy to carry. Tonight, I will move on to plan B and follow these new rules I found on the art of packing one bag!

I will let you know how helpful they are and if the rules really work tomorrow! Lets hope, because I do not want to end up like I was on this Paris trip with Tasya - we were total bag ladies! 


Comments

Popular Posts