Trust




Trust... How much do you have... in yourself... your friends... family... the Earth or the economy...  how much trust do you have for our future?

To me, trust is built and sustained on ones actions; it is valued and developed by honoring ones word...


Trust can be a blessing or a curse, but I will focus on the good and give you a little synopsis of what I trust...
I trust that my friends will always be there to comfort me when I am down, and put me in my place when I need it. I trust that I will always be a glass-full-to-the-brim kind of person, and will  give more hugs than what's normally acceptable on a regular basis. I trust that healthy food will nourish my body.  I trust that my mom will make me laugh, make me yell and make me laugh again all in the same conversation. I also trust that there is a higher power that takes form into energy. And education will always be vital to our future. I trust my boyfriend when he tells me everything is going to be ok. I trust those who give me reason to, and I value them beyond any other.

These are things I trust, because they have withheld the hands of time, and have always ran true.

Oh, one more thing... at the end of the day, I trust my dog will make me smile before I close my eyes to sleep... 


Comments

Popular Posts