I have sat at my computer for hours wanting to write about the wedding I was blessed to be a part of this weekend. Unfortunately, I have been at a complete loss for words as to how I should attempt in capturing the essence of what I have experienced. Words once again fail my heart, but I will do the best I can with what I have:

You see, this is my problem...how do I sum up into words what I felt when I saw one of my best friends in the entire world put on her snow white wedding dress? How can I explain the emotions that ran through my body while I stood on the alter, watching her groom well up with tears as he stare's into the eyes of his newly announced bride...

John and Annie have such an incredible bond, and I am extremely fortunate to have had the honor of watching their love bloom into something so rare, simple and true. They have been my example of what love can be...what love should be...what we all should expect, and what we deserve.

As I do not want to dull my memories with dilluted attempts in explaining just how I felt about my friends wedding, I will leave you with three simple words that (I think) sum up what Annie and John do best:

...LIVE...LAUGH...LOVE...







Comments

Popular Posts