Sea Salted Caramel Apples

I cannot believe it is already Thursday and I haven't posted anything yet - my bad! Truth be told, I haven't had the chance to look at other peoples blogs this week or catch up on other reading either. I've been battling some kind of cold that refuses to come out fully or go away. I know I need lots of water and rest, but I haven't gotten much of either, which means I haven't been listening to my body as well as I should! But, today is a new day - I will work on both and by this weekend, I hope to be refreshed! Speaking of this weekend, I am hoping to make these sea salt caramel apples (below). Salty+sweet treats are always so satisfying and there is no time like the present for apples in the Midwest!

(Picture and Recipe from dulanotes.com)

Comments

Popular Posts