Poinsettia Time


Have I been MIA or what?! Life has been a little crazy lately, and working all day on a computer does not make coming home to blog on a computer very desirable. But, I think I have missed blogging enough to come back regularly; all I need to do now is work on getting a routine down. Please bare with me, as it may take a few weeks to find my groove again!

We just finished decorating for Christmas at work and our first poinsettia was delivered as well. I love poinsettias and  think they add just the right amount of color and hope for the holidays. This year, I do not know how much decorating I will do,  but you better believe I will have a big poinsettia on the table!

"Today...dare to live without judgement, to give without expecting and to love for no reason." - Unkown

Comments

Popular Posts