Polishing Up

The weather in the Midwest has been so weird lately, and my skin cannot decide what to do about it! For a month now, my lips have been peeling, I am red around my nose, and I have bruising all over my legs from scratching too hard - seriously!

Believe me, I am not telling you this to gross you out...no, no! I am telling you this because nobody is immune from the winter dry blues. There are a few things I have found that do help against dryness and will share them with you incase you are in need of some Winter relief:

  1. The Body Shop - Vitamin E Body Butter -  has literally saved my butt this Winter - and my legs, arms and core as well!
  2. Nivea's A Kiss of Shimmer Lip Care has just the right amount shimmer and shine, while providing SPF 10 to help in the prevention of further damage from the sun ( that is, if you are in the sun at all).
  3. Burt's Bee's Intense Hydration Eye Cream helps to make my eye's look less lackluster and more awake! I swear it takes away the puffiness in the Morning as well. 
  4. Sojourn's wonderful Leave-in Detangler softens the hair and seems to remove static!


Comments

Popular Posts